1. Open the package: Carefully open the package containing the moisture absorber. Lift the top cover and remove the seal. Do not remove the white anti-leak membrane underneath.
2. Place the absorber in the area you wish to dehumidify. It can be placed in closets, bathrooms, basements, and other areas where moisture needs to be removed.
3. Make sure the moisture absorber is on a level surface, and the anti-leak membrane is facing up.
4. Leave the absorber in place: Leave the absorber in place for up to 45 days. The absorber will gradually absorb excess moisture from the air, so leave it in place.
5. Discard and replace the absorber: After all the white crystals have dissolved, remove the absorber and discard it in the trash. Please mind that the black activated charcoal granules will not dissolve. Replace the absorber with a fresh unit.